This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about the people who visit our website, how we use it, when we might share it with others and how we keep it secure. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our website to subscribe to a service offered on our website, search for information regarding our products or services, register your interest in receiving information from us, or when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address and phone number, and your company’s name and address.
Information we collect about you:
• With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing automation software providers) and may receive information about you from them such as your name, email address and phone number.
We rely on the legal basis of legitimate interests to use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us through this website. We will use this information:
• To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• To notify you about changes to our service;
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
Information we collect about you using analytical software. We will use this information:
• To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• To measure or understand the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will keep your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to contact you. Should you wish to stop receiving our communications at any time, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into, with them or you.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If NetEngage or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in a country outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and can unsubscribe at any time. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You also have a right to ask us to rectify any inaccurate information about you, erase personal data or restrict the processing of your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.